The following Terms and Conditions will apply to you when using Maplequays.com forum [MQ.COM hereafter].
You agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions as outlined below. Should you reject the following terms and conditions and not wish to be bound by them, then use of the MQ.COM website is prohibited to you.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time without any notice to You. In addition to the following terms and conditions, You agree also to be bound by any guidelines or announcements that are made during your membership of MQ.COM. In addition, when using particular sections of MQ.COM, You shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
These definitions shall apply to the following terms and conditions in their entirety.
The term “You” or “Your” within these terms and conditions shall be accepted to refer to you, the user of MQ.COM. The term “We” or “Us” or “MQ.COM” refers to the Maplequays.com forum web site, and includes its members. The term “Registration Information” refers to any and all information that is provided by You to Us. The term “Member” refers to the members of MQ.COM either individually or as a group. The term “Content” refers to but is not confined to text, links or images found within this web site The term “Confidential” refers to any and all information not available to the general public. The term “Associate” refers to any employee / member of MQ.com.
2. Acceptable Behaviour
Your use of MQ.COM shall be in accordance with these conditions, which are non-negotiable.
You agree that:
- You will not post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as for example, inside information, confidential or proprietary information gained or disclosed as a part of employment relationships, or under agreements of nondisclosure.
- You will not post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that in doing so infringes upon a trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You will not post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, computer code, programs or files that are designed to interrupt, limit the functionality of or destroy any computer hardware or software, or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, defamatory, confidential, harmful, threatening, vulgar, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or ethnically, racially or otherwise objectionable.
- We are not liable for any information uploaded to the site by a You. Any material posted to MQ.com by yourself is at your own risk.
- We are not liable for any interruptions or failures to MQ.com
- We are not liable for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access or use the Site.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to, any MQ.COM team member or administrator, any MQ.com employee / member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- You will not manipulate or forge headers or identifiers with the intention of disguising the origin of any content that you provide to the maplequays.com web site.
- You will not register or post in excess of one account with Us. Should it come to our attention that you have registered more than one account, we may remove your posting rights, therefore prohibiting your participation on MQ.COM.
3. Forum Use
This section governs use of the discussion forum, and applies to all users either directly or indirectly, registered or otherwise.
You agree that you will not:
- Provoke others or cause trouble.
- Make personal attacks on anyone during your use of the forum.
- Use excessive and unnecessary use of bad language.
- Reproduce messages sent using the forum Private Messaging function on the forum or anywhere else without permission from the sender, unless requested to by an administrator for site administration purposes.
You agree that:
- We may, for content management purposes, move a forum thread to a more appropriate forum area if We feel that it is situated in the incorrect forum area.
- We may, for content management purposes, close a thread.
- We may use an infraction system to warn of inappropriate conduct. Infractions attach points to user’s accounts and expire after a set time period. The points used, and time limits vary with the offense severity.
- When an infraction is issued, or an account is suspended you may PM the team to clarify the matter if you so wish. If appropriate, your comments will be reviewed by team member(s) independent of the original infraction. Removal or alteration of the infraction will only be considered if, in the opinion of the reviewer, a clear mistake occurred.
- Maplequays.com forum is a UK based, English speaking forum, unless you receive prior permission, all posts, articles, signatures or other submissions should be made in English. This is so that we may verify their meaning.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
This website is free for use but, that an annual donation may be requested to assist in the hosting, management and maintenance of the site. At no stage will this donantion be compulsory.
This website has been created for the benefit of all residents, if you feel that some of the Terms & Conditions could be updated to benefit the residents please let us know.
Data collected for registration is used for information purposes and to send you updates about the community and local news. We may also be asked to send info from other residents and interested parties. If this is the case we will not share your details but send the communication for them.
5. Third Party Web sites
You accept that we cannot be held responsible for any third party Web sites that you may access through MQ.COM, and further agree that any third party content is not our responsibility. We do not endorse any third party Web sites or content unless clearly stated, and therefore cannot be held liable or responsible for any promotion, content, service or product that is located on a third party web site. We further cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage, offence that may be caused, or that you allege has been caused by third party content or Web sites
All and any contact that you have with third party traders or Web sites that you may come into contact with during your use of MQ.COM, including but not limited to payments for products or services, any conditions made, warranties offered, or contracts entered into, are your responsibility and not the responsibility of MQ.COM.
6. Our Rights
You will acknowledge and accept that the MQ.COM site contains a large and varied amount of content. We do not check content posted by you prior to it being placed on the web site. We therefore reserve the right to remove or delete in part or in its entirety any content that you submit should We feel that it violate these terms and conditions, or any guidelines or announcements that may be available to view elsewhere on MQ.COM.
You will acknowledge and accept that we are neither liable nor responsible for the content that you submit. We will monitor such content as appropriate and act accordingly should we be informed of any objectionable material.
You may submit a request to the webmaster or site moderators, to edit or delete your post. We will not however, be under any obligation to accept requests to edit or delete a post or a significant amount or all your posts in their entirety. If you request your account to be deleted you acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to edit or delete all your posts submitted on the site.
You will acknowledge and accept that we have the right to temporarily or permanently remove your ability to post content, and that we further have the right to ban you from the MQ.COM should you break any of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to terminate any user’s membership for any reason at any time.
You acknowledge and accept that in certain circumstances we have the right to provide information to your ISP at our discretion following but not limited to severe disruption by you, the provision of illegal or abusive content, any attempts made by you to re-register after being banned, or for any other reason that involves you breaking these Terms and Conditions.
You will acknowledge that reproduction of material from this web site without prior written permission is strictly prohibited. All contributions to this site are also copyright of the site owner.
You acknowledge and accept that if you are banned from use of the MQ.COM web site, you will not in any way attempt to re-register using any other name or identity not known to us, or any other email address not known to us.